El Paso, TX 79905
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate need for a Registered Nurse (RN) to work at the Texas State Supported Living Center in El Paso, TX. The LTC center provides care to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities who are medically fragile or who have behavioral problems.
- $34-35.50 per hour
- 2:00pm-10:00pm rotating monthly schedule- w/weekends
- 6 month contract with possibility of extension
- No travelers at this time
- 2 years of Acute Care
- LTC as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Active TX license or Compact State nursing licensure
For immediate consideration please contact Barbara 469-730-0373.
Referral Bonus!! If you are OR are not interested, you can still earn a referral bonus if you refer someone you know. For an RN referral, you would both earn $300.00 and for an LVN you would both earn $200.00 after completion of a certain numbers of hours worked.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.