Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus!
Relocate to beautiful Laurinburg, NC for this great Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) position. The Scotland Health Care System provides great benefits and fosters a welcoming employee environment! You will receive up to $7,500 for relocation costs!
- 32 Medical Surgical combined with Pediatric Unit.
- Pick up extra shift and making an additional $15 an hour on top of hourly rate plus time and a half after 40 hours.
- Hospital pays moving costs and reimburse traveling expenses to make your relocation smooth.
- 36 hours per week
- Schedule: 7:00p – 7:30a
- Benefits include:
- Employee Friendly Hospital that offers flexible scheduling
- Low deductible medical plans along with Dental and Vision
- Paid PTO
- 403(b) retirement plan with company contribution
- Plus more!
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will reimburse for North Carolina License.
- Must have at least 1-year of Medical Surgical experience as an RN or 6 months if you have previous LPN experience.
- ADN, BSN or MSN.
Contact Kelly Krazer at 910-280-0433 or go directly to their website at https://www.scotlandhealth.org/careers.
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Employees rate SCHS as a top place to work with great potential career growth. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.