Laurinburg, NC 28352
Telemetry & Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) Opportunities
Spring into a new position with great benefits, top pay and an employee-friendly environment! We have openings for both Telemetry and Med/Surg Registered Nurses (RN) in wonderful Laurinburg, NC. Don't have your resume on your phone? No worries! You can start an account OR sign in to save this job so you can apply later! Read more about the details and benefits below:
- Permanent position
- Will be working in a 35 bed Med Surg Pediatric unit
- 36 hours per week
- All Shifts Available!
- Associate's Nursing degree OR BSN
- North Carolina Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will help you get NC license if you don't have one.
- Minimum of 1 year of telemetry or med/surg experience.
- BLS and PALS required. Will provide PALS if needed!
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Looking for more information about this top rated Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity? For questions or to discuss your next career move, give Kelly Krazer a call at 901-505-0334 or send an email to email@example.com.
About Scotland Health Care System and Benefits
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
- A great benefits package with low deductibles
- Paid time off.
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage.
- Health savings account with hospital contributing funds.
- Company matching 403B.
- FSA account 18% shift differential for nights.
- SHCS also offers a higher rate of 25% on top of the 18% of the base hourly rate in lieu of benefits if you work 32 hours a week and have proof of insurance.
Join the SHCS team and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.