Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN)
Relocate to wonderful Laurinburg, NC for this fantastic Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity. The Scotland Health Care System is a great employee friendly facility that offers great benefits. They will hire and pay movers to relocate you and reimburse for your traveling expenses!
- Medical Surgical combined with Pediatrics 32 bed unit.
- 1:5 patient ratio with a no lifting policy.
- Excellent Pay compensation with yearly 3% increases.
- Great benefits including low deductible medical plans.
- Employee friendly hospital with flexible scheduling.
- Choose from 12 hour days or 12 hour nights.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement.
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will reimburse for North Carolina License.
- 1-year minimum Medical Surgical experience working as an RN or 6 months if RN has previous LPN/LVN experience.
- ADN, BSN or MSN.
Call Kelly Krazer at 910-280-0433 or 800-208-1426 or you can directly go to the website to apply at https://www.scotlandhealth.org/careers
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Employees rate SCHS as a top place to work with great potential career growth. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.