Med/Surg RN 
Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Opportunity!
Scotland Health Care System, in Laurinburg, North Carolina, is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) with Medical Surgical hospital experience and will provide up to $7,500 for relocation!
• Perm placement; Relocation Bonus up to $7500!
• $2,000 Sign on Bonus!
• 35 Bed Medical Surgical Unit
• Great growth potential and an employee friendly environment.
• 36 hours per week
• Choose between working 12 hour Days or 12 hour nights.
• Hospital allows flexible staffing to meet your work life balance.
• Active Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will pay for NC License.
• Minimum of 1+ year of Med/Surg hospital experience.
• BLS and PALS required for Med/Surg. Hospital can provide PALS if needed.
• Cognitive skills as related to the position.
Call Kelly Krazer today at 910-505-0334 to discover what Scotland Health Care System can offer and why you should move to the great state of North Carolina!
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits:
• Tuition reimbursement.
• Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
• Medical - choose from two different plans.
• Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
• HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
• FSA account.
• 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
• Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Join the Scotland Health Care System community, with a great Relocation Bonus, and see why current employees rate it a top place to work with fantastic growth opportunities. Apply now for our great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.