Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) – Relocation Bonus!
Looking to relocate for your next career move to find a hospital that is truly employee friendly? Relocate to wonderful Laurinburg, NC as a Med/Surg Registered Nurse (RN) for the Scotland Health Care System. Apply today to qualify for up to $7,500 in a relocation bonus and a $2,000 sign on bonus!
- Medical Surgical combined with Pediatrics 35 bed unit; 24 bed telemetry unit.
- Relocation bonus up to $7,500!
- Sign on bonus of $2,000!
- 36 hours per week.
- Schedule: Both 12 hour days and 12 hour nights available.
- Flexible scheduling to meet your work/life balance.
- Orientation dates available for August and September.
- Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), life insurance, short and long term disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, Paid time off, Tuition Reimbursement.
- NC Registered Nurse (RN) license. Hospital will reimburse for North Carolina License.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- ADN, BSN or MSN.
Call or Text Kelly Krazer today at 910-280-0433 to hear about Scotland's great benefits and pay package and for more information on this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity.
About Scotland Health Care System
Since 1946, the Scotland Health Care System has been providing high-quality health care. As a community-owned non-profit organization, we make employee culture and benefits a top priority. Enjoy the perks of a team oriented environment and our numerous benefits.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Two incentive bonuses paid throughout the year!
- Medical - choose from two different plans.
- Dental - buy up plan to include adult orthodontic services.
- HSA account - Hospital also contributes to plan.
- FSA account.
- 403b retirement plan - Hospital matching contribution.
- Opt out of benefits for a 25% pay increase.
Employees rate SCHS as a top place to work with great potential career growth. Apply now for this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.