Philadelphia, PA 19140
Mother/Baby Registered Nurse (RN)
Take a look at our immediate opening for a Mother/Baby Registered Nurse (RN) at a top rated facility in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- Postpartum - OB/GYN
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00A – 7:00P
- Position may include:
- Consulting and coordinating with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patients’ (both mother and infant) care plans.
- Maintaining a comfortable, safe and clean environment for mother and infant.
- Assisting mother with her hygienic needs.
- Checking mother for any post-partum bleeding ? Examines mother’s fundus.
- Inspecting c-section incision (if applicable).
- Assessing mother’s pain, if any.
- Performing emotional status checks on mother, recognizing symptoms such as those related to postpartum depression.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ year of mother/baby experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give April McElwee a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.