NICU RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19134
NICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Want to work for an award winning facility? We have an opening for a NICU Registered Nurse (RN) at an award winning facility in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00p – 7:00a
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of Level 4 NICU experience.
- Echmo and cooling experience preferred.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Alyssa Depte at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.