Philadelphia, PA 19140
NICU Registered Nurse (RN) - Nights
Looking for a fresh start? We have an immediate opening for a NICU Registered Nurse (RN) at a top facility in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- Position RN - Neonatal Special Care Level II
- Base Hourly Rate
- Local: $65.00 | Traveler: $68.00
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00P – 7:00A
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ year of NICU experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give April McElwee a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.