OASIS Certified Coder,RN
Registered Nurse (RN) Coder - OASIS / Medicare Reimbursement Coordinator
A local and expanding home health organization in the Philadelphia, PA area is looking for a Registered Nurse (RN) Coder.
- Direct placement.
- Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
- Extensive medical coverage
- Over 4 weeks PTO
- Competitive 401K
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- You will be responsible for utilization review and ICD-10 coding of all incoming oasis assessments and creating 485 Medicare submissions. In addition, you will be responsible for reviewing and consulting with RN Case Managers and coordinating with physical, occupational and speech therapists that are actively working with Medicare patients, as well as providing home health clinicians with any additional training and support for oasis assessments.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of home health experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of OASIS documentation.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of ICD-10 coding experience.
Looking for more information on this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) Coder opportunity? Please contact Alyssa Comita by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.