OR RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4399
OR Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for a great opportunity?! We have a new opening for an OR Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract.
- Immediate start!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 5:00p; evening and weekend rotations.
- Demonstrates competence in caring for patients and families and progresses to caring for those with the most complex problems/highest acuity in the designated clinical area.
- Provides age/developmentally appropriate care. Care is delivered through RN leadership for patient care within the framework of family-centered care.
- Adheres to the organizational and nursing department mission, vision, and values. Practices in accordance with the ANA Code of Ethics; the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice; practice standards of applicable specialty nursing organizations; and CHOP developed standards of nursing practice.
- The professional nurse practices within the defined scope of practice designated by the Nurse Practice Acts of Pennsylvania.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of OR experience.
Looking for more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity? Please contact Alicia Shadle at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity. Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.