Mansfield, TX 76063
OR Registered Nurse (RN)
GHR - Southwest Nursing Division is actively partnering with one of our top tier hospitals in Mansfield, TX to provide a CVOR-RN for a 13-week contract - starting immediately.
- CVOR-RN - 13 week contract.
- Health Benefits and 401K plan available
- Great Referral Program.
- Will consider a Travel or Local RN candidate
- Meals & Lodging pay packages available for travel nurses.
- 40 hours per week.
- 6:30a – 3p
- Minimum 2 years CVOR experience required.
- ACLS, BLS, & PALS certification.
- TX or compact State RN licensure.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Tambra Slaughter at email@example.com or call 214-888-2430.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.