Newark, DE 19718
CVOR Registered Nurse (RN)
We have new contract opportunities for CVOR Registered Nurses (RN) in the Newark area. The hospital is highly rated and is one of the top employers in Delaware!
- 13-week contract.
- Open heart cases.
- 40 hours per week.
- 7a – 3p
- We have a small, tight-knit team that works well together from the physician to the perfusionist.
- Our nationally recognized surgical team takes on the longest, most complex cases, and due to growth, we're able to offer this chance to join our winning team!
- DE Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this RN opportunity or to bypass the application, please contact Managing Director Liam O’Keefe at 302-781-4255 or send an email to email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This position offers exceptional pay and benefits! Ask about our top-notch Referral Program so you can refer your friends.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) positions? Sign up for Job Alerts!