Newark, DE 19713
Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room (OR)
Do you love great pay, benefits and the ability to select your schedule? Check out this new OR Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in the Newark, Delaware area.
- Choose between either an 8-week or 13-week contract.
- Pay: $50 - $55 per hour!
- If you can scrub and circulate, youre much more likely to get booked at the higher end of the pay range.
- Specialties include, GYN, plastics, urology, ENT, podiatry, vascular, colorectal, and some neuro.
- 40 hours per week.
- M – F; 6:30 – 4p
- Delaware Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Liam O’Keefe at email@example.com or even send a quick text to 410-220-4971!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This Registered Nurse (RN) position offers exceptional pay and benefits! Join our team today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Want to stay updated on all of our Registered nurse (RN) positions? Sign up for Job Alerts!