OR Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a OR Registered Nurse (RN) with an immediate start date in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- 12-week contract
- 3 days per week (Monday - Friday)
- Shift: 7:30A - 8:00P
- Next orientation dates: 1/8/18 and 2/13/18
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- OR experience.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
- Documents preoperative and intraoperative care to be delivered in accordance with surgeon, hospital.
For more information about this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, contact Eileen Sosna at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.