Philadelphia, PA 19141
OR Registered Nurse (RN)
Time for a new job? We have an immediate opening for an OR Registered Nurse (RN) in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- ASAP START! 13-week contract
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00A – 3:00P
- MUST be available to be on call within 30-minute radius.
- Position may include:
- Providing continuous nursing assessments and care to all surgical patients utilizing the nurse process and AORN standards.
- Functioning competently in both the scrub and circulating nurse roles during surgical procedures. Is a knowledgeable resource for each operative procedure.
- Requires providing service to all age populations, neonatal through elderly, in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional and developmental age of the individual served.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2+ years of OR experience.
- BLS, ACLS required.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact April McElwee at 800-879-4471 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.