Occupational Health NP
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (NP)
Check out our immediate opening for an Occupational Health Nurse Practitioner (NP) in the Philadelphia, PA area!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00A – 4:30P
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Nurse Practitioner (NP) License, Prescriptive Authority and Collaborative agreement in Pennsylvania
- Masters or Doctoral level degree from an accredited institution for Nursing education.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in primary care, family medicine, general internal medicine, urgent care setting or emergency medicine.
- Preferred Breath Alcohol testing certification.
- Preferred Urine drug collection certification.
- Strong knowledge of regulations pertaining to worker’s compensation, accommodation of disabilities, public health, worker safety, and environmental health and safety.
- Proficiency in general computer skills and ability to efficiently utilize an electronic medical record system (EMR).
- Ability to obtain medical staff privileges at Temple University Hospital and / or other facilities identified by your supervisor.
- Ability to obtain an unrestricted medical license in the commonwealth of PA and active DEA.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Proven excellence in relationships with administrators, physicians, nurses and others in a diversified setting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Department of Transportation (DOT) medical examiner certification is preferred. A selected candidate without certification will be required to obtain this certification.
For more information about this Nurse Practitioner (NP) opportunity, give April McElwee a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this Nurse Practitioner (NP) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.