West Palm Beach, FL
Oncology Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate opening for a night shift Oncology Registered Nurse (RN) in West Palm Beach, FL.
- 13-week contract
- Salary: $40 per hour
- 3 days per week
- Shift: 7:00P – 7:00A
- FL Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 1+ year recent Oncology experience.
- BLS required.
- Create individualized care plans for patients.
- Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to share expertise and knowledge.
- Teach patients and the families about treatment expectations.
- Chart the patient’s response to treatment and medication.
For more information about this great Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for our Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.