Physician Assistant (PA-C) – Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Clinic
GHR Search is seeking a locum tenens Orthopedic Physicians Assistant in San Francisco, California. Please see information below. Orthopedics experience is required, foot and ankle experience is preferred but not required.
- Orthopedic Institute - Ankle and Foot
- 3-6 month travel contract to start with possible extension.
- Schedule: Monday – Friday dayshift
- Will float between inpatient and outpatient setting, depending on need for coverage.
- Local NON-Traveler Rate $115-$130hr (flat rate, no stipend included)
- Traveler Rates: Approx $70-$80/hr + Approx $2450 TAX FREE Weekly Stipend
- Take Home Up to $5,000 weekly!
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available on contract (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
- W2 Employment
- Possible Contract Extension
Physician Assistant (PA-C) Required Qualifications
- Graduation from an accredited Physician Assistant Program and certification by NCCPA
- Current California Physician Assistant License
- BLS Certification
- 5 of Physician Assistant experience in an Orthopedic setting preferred.
Physician Assistant (PA-C) Job Responsibilities
- To evaluate, assess and create a documented plan of treatment per patient’s presenting HPI or established plan of care under the collaboration/supervision of an attending physician in the EHR.
- To answer clinically relevant patient medical advice calls or coordination with health care professionals, patients and their families as necessary.
- Be able to interpret and act upon ordered tests, procedures, and radiographic studies.
- Other related duties
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.