Baltimore, MD 21201
We have a great Endocrinologist opportunity in Baltimore, MD. This this position will provide direct trans-related medical care (hormone therapy), as well as primary care to trans-identified patients.
- Immediate start available!
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8a – 4:00p
- Provides high quality clinical care in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Coordinates evaluations and referrals of trans people for the appropriate clinical services.
- Maintains the standard of clinical care, using diagnostic testing appropriately and providing appropriate treatment.
- Provides hormone treatment, as well as primary care to trans-identified patients.
- Uses diagnostic testing appropriately yet cost-effectively, and providing appropriate treatment.
- Considers the psychosocial aspects of both health and disease.
- M.D. or D.O. in a primary care specialty with completion of an accredited residency training program.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible.
- Appropriate Maryland licensure and clinical certification, DEA and Maryland CDS, X license.
- Experience in providing LGBT health care required, including trans-specific care and HIV.
- Expertise in trans care preferred.
- interest in and/or experience in community health settings.
- Experience working in a diverse environment.
- Knowledge of hormone treatment and primary care issues of transgendered people
- Knowledge of LGBT issues.
- Knowledge of HIV and common co-morbidities.
- Computer skills including Microsoft office suite, electronic medical records and practice management system.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse groups of individuals required.
Looking for more information on this Endocrinologist opportunity? Please contact David Casavecchia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Endocrinologist opportunity and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.