Outpt OT 
Reading, PA 19611
Outpatient Occupational Therapist (OT)
A local healthcare system has an opening for an Outpatient Occupational Therapist (OT) in Reading, PA. Enjoy extensive benefits, up to $8,000 per year for continuing education and up to $5,000 for a sign on bonus!
- Salary: $65,000 - $92,000/yr
- Other benefits include:
- Very extensive benefits package.
- Over 4 weeks of PTO.
- Up to $8,000/yr for continuing education.
- $5,000 sign on bonus.
- Clinical Ladder Program – offers employees the opportunity to advance themselves clinically and financially.
- The position is full-time with the opportunity to rotate and see patients within their Rehab department.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- The patient population varies because they are referred from the local hospitals. You will see everything from general orthopedic and neuro caseloads to oncology patients.
- PA licensed Occupational Therapist (OT).
- Minimum 2 years of outpatient experience.
Contact Alyssa Comita at 610.684.4530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great opportunity to join an organization that places a high value on their employees in order to ensure that they are providing the highest quality of patient care! Apply now for this top Occupational Therapist (OT) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.