Outpt Office Manager
Ashland, KY 41102
Outpatient Office Manager
We are actively seeking an Outpatient Office Manager for a privately owned private practice within the Westwood, KY area!
- Perm placement.
- 40 hours per week.
- 8a – 4p
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field preferred (or equivalent combination of education & experience).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Leadership, supervisory, and coaching skills.
Looking for more information on this Office Manager position? Please contact David Casavecchia at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Stay updated on this and our other Office Manager opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!