Philadelphia, PA 19150
Outpatient Physical Therapist
A top-notch facility in Philadelphia, PA has a great position available for an outpatient Physical Therapist!
- Direct placement with ASAP start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 4:00p; no weekends.
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare Benefits & 401k/PTO
- Opportunity to Grow Within the Facility (Into Management)
- PA Physical Therapist license.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of outpatient experience.
- Significant exposure to orthopedic patient population.
- Manual-therapy oriented (Graston, joint mobilizations, etc.)
For more information on this great Physical Therapist opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this great Physical Therapist position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.