Glen Mills, PA 19342
Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT)
Looking for a great opportunity? We have a new opening for an Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT) in the Glen Mills, PA area.
- 15 - week contract.
- Immediate start!
- Salary: $63,000 - $80,000/yr, depending on experience
- They offer MANY opportunities for Continuing education and professional growth!
- 40 hours per week
- The hours are very flexible; however, you are expected to work at least 2 evenings/week.
- It really is a great teamwork environment. They utilize all state-of-the-art resources and equipment, and the director encourages each therapist to utilize any different or new manual therapy techniques and modalities that they learn.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Looking for more information on this Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity? Please contact Alyssa Comita at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a top notch Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT) position with fantastic benefits. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.