Pottstown, PA 19464
Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT)
We are looking for a Physical Therapist (PT) for an outpatient facility in Pottstown, PA.
- Direct placement with an ASAP start!
- Salary: $70,000 - $80,000, including a Comprehensive Benefits Package & PTO.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 4:00p
- No weekends required; possibly evenings.
- Patient Population: Mainly Adult, Orthopedic and Neuro based population.
- Staff Includes 1 Clinic Manager and 1 Full Time Physical Therapist.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of recent outpatient experience.
- New Grads are welcome to apply with a minimum of 1 year of outpatient experience.
- Ideal PT is oriented with Manual Therapy.
Looking for more information on this and our other Physical Therapist (PT) position? Please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a fantastic Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity! Be sure to apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.