Paoli, PA 19301
Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT)
We have a new immediate position available for an Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT) at a highly recognized top facility in the Paoli, PA area!
- Salary: $65K - $80K
- Continuing education – up to $1500 per year
- PTO: 15 days plus holidays
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 11:00a – 11:30p
- More about the facility:
- Specialized in everything from orthopedics, sports injuries, pelvic floor dysfunctions, Cancer & lymphedema treatments, Functional Movement Assessments, this organization is known for providing quality care for patients by offering the most advanced physical therapy treatments, as well as Pilates, yoga, massage therapy, acupuncture, etc.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
Give Alyssa Comita a call at 610-684-4530 or send an email to email@example.com for more information about this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
A flexible schedule, great pay and new opportunities await. APPLY NOW!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.