Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT)
We have an Outpatient Physical Therapist (PT) position at a top facility in the Anniston, Alabama area.
- 13-week contract.
- Salary: Starting at $70+ based on experience.
- Shift: Mon – Fri; 7:30A – 4:30P
- Master’s degree in Physical Therapy; Active Alabama Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum 1 year of PT experience required.
- Active BLS required.
For more information about our Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity, contact Sarah Inman at 772-600-2262 or APPLY NOW!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this and our other Physical Therapist positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.