Reading, PA 19611
Neuro Physical Therapist (PT)
A progressive facility has an opening for an Outpatient, Neuro Physical Therapist (PT) in Reading, PA. You can get up to $8,000 per year for continuing education and up to $5,000 for a sign on bonus!
- Salary: $65,000 - $98,000/yr
- Other benefits include:
- Very extensive benefits package
- Up to $8,000/yr for continuing education
- $5,000 sign on bonus
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- The patient population varies; however, most of your caseload will consist of orthopedic and neuro patients.
- PA licensed Physical therapist (PT).
- At least 1-2 years of experience in an outpatient setting.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working with neuro conditions and diagnosis.
- Neuro or COMT certification is highly preferred.
Contact Alyssa Comita, Sr. Recruitment Manager at 610.684.4530 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
If you are looking to join an organization that places a high value on their employees in order to ensure that they are providing the highest quality of patient care, please consider applying for this top Physical Therapist (PT) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.