Philadelphia, PA 19140
Post-Anesthesia Care Unit, Registered Nurse - PACU RN
A Nationally recognized and Magnet-accredited academic healthcare network in Philadelphia, PA is in need of an experienced PACU RN.
- 7:30AM- 4:00PM
- Care for patients in procedural areas such as Bronchoscopy, G.I., IRAD, etc.
- Caring for Pre-Op, Post-Op, Recovery
- New, Higher Pay Rates!
- Ask me about a contract completion bonus!
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- Previous PACU Experience (prep/hold recovery-PACU & procedure room)
- ACLS Certified
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Sarah Grayev at 484-260-4135 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per-diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay & Direct Deposit
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.