PICU RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19134
PICU Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an opening for a PICU Registered Nurse (RN) at a top notch facility in Philadelphia, PA.
- 13-week contract; Immediate start available!
- 36 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00p – 7:00a; every other weekend.
- Will hold shift accountability for providing care to infant and pediatric patients requiring intensive care.
- Cogent FBI fingerprint report must be completed prior to start along with PA State Police Check (aka PATCH) and PA Child Abuse History Clearance.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of PICU experience.
- American Heart BLS and PALS.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact Alyssa Depte at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.