Baltimore, MD 21287
PICU Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out this great PICU Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in Baltimore!
- 36 hours per week.
- 50/50 AM/PM rotation.
- Every other weekend, holiday as needed.
- 1-2 On-call shifts per six-week schedule.
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- 3 years of comparable PICU experience.
For more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) position, please contact Emily Kuppinger at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.