Patient Care Coordinator RN
Registered Nurse - Personal Care Coordinator
Don’t miss out on this top notch opportunity as a Registered Nurse - Personal Care Coordinator in Montgomery County, PA!
- Salary: $67,000-$83,000/year, depending on experience plus great benefits!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:30a – 5:00p
- Report directly to the Personal Care Administrator
- Coordinate care services for all residents to ensure quality of care
- Provide assessments, care planning, referrals and re-evaluations
- Oversee the admissions process
- Current and valid RN license in the state of Pennsylvania.
- CPR certification.
- Prior experience working with the geriatric population in a Personal Care or Assisted Living facility.
- Strong assessment skills.
Looking for more information on this Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity? Please contact Shea McGovern by calling 484-567-9452 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.