New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Pediatric Director/Manager Occupational Therapist (OT)
A top facility has an opening, with an immediate start, for a Pediatric Director/Manager Occupational Therapist (OT) in New Brunswick, NJ!
- Inpatient OT Supervisor – Peds
- Salary: $85,000 - $110,000/yr
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time Off
- Extensive medical and benefit package
- Many opportunities for continuing education and career advancement40 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p; No Weekends and flexible schedule!
- Will be responsible for carrying your own caseload for about 50% of the time, as well as providing support and supervision to the OT team, which happens to be a very seasoned, strong team of clinicians.
- Active NJ Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- At least 5 years of pediatric experience and 1 year of leadership experience.
Want more information about this or our other Occupational Therapist (OT) Director positions? Contact Alyssa Comita at 610.684.4530 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Occupational Therapist (OT) Director position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.