Pediatric Director/Manager,RN 
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
Pediatric Director/Manager Registered Nurse (RN)
Check out our new opening, with an immediate start, for a Pediatric Director/Manager Registered Nurse (RN) in New Brunswick, NJ.
- Nurse Manager – Inpatient Pediatrics
- Salary: $95,000 - $130,000/yr
- Over 20 days Paid Time Off + Holidays.
- Extensive medical and benefit package and 403B.
- Up to 100% reimbursement for job related continuing education.
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8:00a – 4:00p
- Will be responsible for complete 24/7 oversight and support of Inpatient Pediatric / Adolescent Unit.
- From day-to-day operations and performance improvement initiatives to maintaining budget and staff development and support, the Nurse Manager is responsible for ensuring their staff is providing the highest quality of healthcare services for every patient.
- Active NJ Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- A strong clinical background working with the pediatric and/or adolescent population in an acute care, inpatient rehab setting.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in a Management or a Director level role, ideally in an acute care setting.
- BSN required.
Want more information about this or our other Director Registered Nurse (RN) positions? Contact Alyssa Comita at 610.684.4530 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Registered Nurse (RN) Director position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.