Hamilton, NJ 08619
Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT)
We have a top notch position, available for an immediate start, for a Pediatric Physical Therapist (PT) in the Hamilton, NJ area.
- Salary: $67,000 - $95,000/yr
- Extensive benefit packages
- Over 5 weeks Paid Time off + Holidays
- MANY opportunities for continuing education and advancement!
- The organization has a great reputation throughout the country for providing the most advanced and progressive healthcare services, especially in regards to the pediatric population, as they offer care throughout various levels of care – early intervention, acute care, outpatient, inpatient rehab, long term care, etc.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; Flexible hours
- NJ Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Physical Therapist (PT).
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working with pediatrics in and outpatient setting.
For more information about our great Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity, please send an email to Alyssa Comita at email@example.com.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
If you are looking for a dynamic and supportive working environment while treating children of all ages, with a variety of conditions, please consider applying now for this Physical therapist (PT) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.