Elizabeth, NJ 07207
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
A pediatric outpatient clinic in Elizabeth, NJ is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- We are looking for 3-5 days for a 6-month contract opportunity.
- 8a – 5p
- NJ Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- This position occasionally covers in a hospital and would need experience with MBS and swallowing evaluations.
For more information on this and our other Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please contact Michael Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.