Morton, PA 19070
Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
We’re looking to fill an opening for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a Summer ESY Program in Delaware County.
- Contract length: 1 month - July 8, 2019 – August 8,2019.
- Shift: Morning – 9a – 1:00pm.
- Working with ages 3-5 years old.
- PA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license.
- Must have at least one year of experience.
For more information on this and our other Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities, please contact Kirsten White at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.