Performance Improvment RN
Reading, PA 19611
Patient Safety Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN)
A nonprofit health system is looking for a Patient Safety Coordinator Registered Nurse (RN) in the greater Philadelphia, PA area!
- Perm position.
- 40 hours per week.
- Competitive Salary, ranging from $70K-$100K based on experience and educational credentials.
- Flexible Monday to Friday Schedule.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program, up to $8K per year!
- Continuing Education Courses hosted on site throughout the year.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package with affordable healthcare coverage, Generous PTO accrual and impressive 403b plan with employer match.
- Will be responsible for:
- Coordination of all Patient Safety activities throughout the Hospital Health System.
- Supporting all patient safety programs on a daily basis.
- Management and Analyzation of incident reports system-wide.
- Conducting event investigations and standardization of investigations.
- Data Gathering, Analyzation and presentation to leadership.
- Designing and providing patient safety educational programs across the health system.
- Responsible for staying current on all patient safety related literature and science within the industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Minimum of 2 years of acute care patient safety experience.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience related to healthcare quality, risk or patient safety required.
- Strong communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of Risk systems, Patient safety reporting and strong knowledge of risk management / patient safety policies and procedures.
- CPHQ and CPPS certifications are highly preferred.
- Ability to work within a team oriented environment and autonomously.
For more information on this fantastic Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, please contact our Managing Director Ashley Rosati at 610-684-4540 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a position with an expanding health system. Don’t miss this great opportunity and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.