Psych RN 
Towson, MD 21285
Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN)
We have an immediate opening for a Psychiatric Registered Nurse (RN) position at a top facility in the greater Baltimore, MD area!
- Child unit
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: Mon – Fri; 7:00A – 3:30P
- Rotating weekends
- Position will include:
- Completing physical & mental health assessments.
- Developing care plans for patients, helping them be as independent as possible.
- Administering and monitoring treatment regimens.
- Administering prescribed medications, making constant adjustments commensurate with a patients condition under the supervision of qualified medical staff.
- MD Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 1+ years of Psychiatric experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, give us a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this and our other top Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.