Psych RN 
Malvern, PA 19355
Psych Registered Nurse (RN) – Nights
We’ve found your new job! Here’s an immediate opening for a Psych Registered Nurse (RN) at a top facility in the Malvern, PA area!
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 7:00P – 5:30A
- Position may include:
- Completing physical & mental health assessments.
- Developing care plans for patients, helping them be as independent as possible.
- Administering and monitoring treatment regimens.
- Administering prescribed medications, making constant adjustments commensurate with a patients condition under the supervision of qualified medical staff.
- Observing and reporting behavioral changes.
- Maintaining control of drugs and medications.
- Helping patients improve their coping abilities.
- Working with patients’ families to help improve the patient’s abilities & help them deal with family member’s mental illness.
- Recording all care information concisely, accurately and completely, in a timely manner, in the appropriate format and on the appropriate forms.
- Performing other position-related duties as assigned, depending on assignment setting
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1+ year of Psych experience.
- Cognitive skills as related to the position.
For more information about this top notch Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, give April McElwee a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW!