Psych RN 
Mount Gretna, PA 17064
Registered Nurse (RN) – Psych
We have an immediate opening for a Psych Registered Nurse (RN) position at a top facility in the Mount Gretna, PA area!
- Adult and Child Adolescent Inpatient unit.
- 13-week contract.
- Shift: Mon – Fri; 3:00P – 11:00P
- Weekend rotation required.
- Position will include:
- Completes physical & mental health assessments.
- Develops care plans for patients, helping them be as independent as possible.
- Administers and monitors treatment regimens.
- Administers prescribed medications, making constant adjustments commensurate with a patients condition under the supervision of qualified medical staff.
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum 2+ years of psych experience.
- Active BLS required.
For more information about our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, give us a call at 800-879-4471!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Flexible schedule, top benefits and competitive pay await. APPLY NOW for this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.