Pembroke, MA 02359
Psych Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a wonderful Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity in South Attleborro, MA.
- Pay varies
- Monday to Friday
- 103-bed licensed, private psychiatric facility
- Inpatient units are designed to treat adults with general psychiatric or intellectual disabilities, as well as adolescents with general psychiatric issues.
- There are also partial hospitalization programs (PHP) for patients with psychiatric & co-occurring psychiatric & substance abuse disorders.
- Active MA RN license.
- Full Time RN that has at least 1 year of Psychiatric Experience
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth & development over the life span,
- Possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient's status
- Interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient's requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs
- Provide the care needed as described in policies & procedures.
For more information on this and our other Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities, please contact Natalie Magola at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-567-0734.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Stay updated on all of our Registered Nurse (RN) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.