Psych RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19144
Psych Registered Nurse (RN)
Looking for a great position? Check out our new opening for a Psych Registered Nurse (RN) at a top-notch facility in Philadelphia, PA!
- 12-week contract
- Immediate start!
- 64 hours bi-weekly; mostly evenings some overnight.
- Shift: 3:00p – 11:00p
- RN to provide nursing care and oversight to children, adolescents, and adults presented to psychiatric emergency services. RN will be required to ensure safety and stabilization through de-escalation and medication.
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of behavioral health ER experience.
Send an email to Alicia Shadle at email@example.com for more information about this top Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This opportunity comes with both top pay and great benefits! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.