North Wales, PA 19454
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Check out this fantastic new opening for an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the North Wales, PA area.
- 6-12 week contract; immediate start available.
- 20-25 hours a week.
- Shift: M-F (could be 3, 4 or 5 days a week)
- PA Occupational Therapist (OT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Occupational Therapist (OT) opportunity, please contact Gloria Mignogna at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a fantastic Occupational Therapist (OT) position at a top facility. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.