Rehab PT 
York, PA 17405
Rehab Physical Therapist (PT)
We have an immediate start position for a Rehab Physical Therapist (PT) in the York, PA area!
- 13-week contract.
- This is a home health position
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 7:00a – 3:00p
- 5-6 Patients per day
- Productivity is 25-30 visits per week
- Approx 150mi per week.
- Current PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of home health experience.
- CLEAN driving record.
- Drug Screen will need to have a Nicotine Screen as well, as client is now Nicotine Free.
- Flu Vaccine Required .
- CPR/BLS Required.
Looking for more information on this Rehab Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity? Please send an email to Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Physical Therapist (PT) position with top pay and benefits. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.