Philadelphia, PA 19141
Rehab Physical Therapist (PT)
There’s a great opportunity for a Rehab Physical Therapist (PT) in Philadelphia, PA!
- 93-day contract; possibility of extension.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:00a – 4:30p
- Performs evaluation and treatment of patients/residents upon referral to relieve pain, prevent disability, develop and improve skills and restore function. This position generally requires providing service to adolescents, adult, older adult and frail elderly age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served. The Level 2 physical therapist also has additional responsibilities in the student education program and within a department or program.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Outpatient experience with neuro and ortho populations.
- Strong background treating outpatients with orthopedic problems required.
Looking for more information on this top notch Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity? Send an email to Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Physical Therapist (PT) position! Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.