Laureldale, PA 19605
Physical Therapist (PT)
Kick off your year with a new job! A wonderful long term care facility in Laureldale, Pennsylvania has an opening for a Physical Therapist (PT).
- 13-week assignment. ASAP start.
- 30 hours per week guaranteed.
- M – F; 8a – 4:30p
- This position will also entail providing physical therapy services in a local assistive living/independent living facility in Ephrata, PA.
- Job responsibilities will include but not be limited to: direct patient care, interaction with families and facility clinical staff members regarding plan of care and recommendations, assistive device procurement as needed.
- You will be required to participate in interdisciplinary care and planning as needed.
- You may be required to supervise PTAs as needed.
- Drive time between patient visits will be paid.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
For more information on this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity, please contact Gloria Mignogna at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Be sure to stay updated on all of our Physical Therapist (PT) opportunities by signing up for Job Alerts!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.