Philadelphia, PA 19115
Rehab Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) / PTA-IS
We have a fantastic opening for a Rehab Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) / PTA-IS in Philadelphia, PA.
- 14-week contract with an ASAP start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:30a – 4:30p
- Associate Degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited program.
- Current PA Physical Therapist Assistant PTA / PTA-IS license.
- Minimum of 1 year of SNF experience.
For more information or questions regarding this great Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) / PTA-IS opportunity, contact Amber Murphy at email@example.com!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is top Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) / PTA-IS position. Be sure to apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.