Philadelphia, PA 19116
Check out this brand new opening for a Rehab PTA-IS in Philadelphia, PA.
- 14-week contract with an ASAP start!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: Monday – Friday; 8:30a – 4:30p
- PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Min 1 year as PTA, SNF experience preferred.
Looking for more information on this Rehab PTA-IS opportunity? Please contact Amber Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
This is a great Rehab PTA-IS position at a top facility in Philly. Apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.