Rehab RN 
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Rehab Registered Nurse (RN)
We have a great opportunity for a Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) in Philadelphia, PA!
- Acute Rehab hospital - comprehensive care for patients with traumatic brain injury, stroke, spinal cord injury patients.
- Increased pay rates!
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: 2:30p – 11:00p
- Active PA Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- BSN or enrolled and almost finished
- Minimum of 1-year experience in hospital, ltach, acute rehab is ideal.
Want more information about this or our other Registered Nurse (RN) positions? Contact Jen Schratz at 484-567-9456 or send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
APPLY NOW for this great Registered Nurse (RN) position!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.